Despite chill, fans warmed with five-wicket win
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR set stiff target for KXIP
Although there was no Sachin Tendulkar in the Indian team but his fan following never eludes him. The 30-year-old Sudheer Gautam, who is a regular at all Indian venues and well known for his worship-like love for Sachin Tendulkar, was also present in the crowd with the Indian tri-colours painted on his face. He said, "What Tendulkar has given to the game is phenomenal. Even if he is not playing in the ODI format anymore, I will keep wearing the Tendulkar jersey to all the venues, always. I miss him so much." Then there was another girl sitting at the Terrace Block whose Tee read: "I miss you Sachin".
Meanwhile, Chandigarh born legendary cricketer Kapil Dev spent time with his coach and Dronacharya awardee D P Azad outside the Commentary Box. The fans were intimidated to see others commentators like Navjot Sidhu, Rameez Raja, Wasim Akram and Sourav Ganguly, and followed them for autographs.