Despite chill, fans warmed with five-wicket win
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Although there was no Sachin Tendulkar in the Indian team but his fan following never eludes him. The 30-year-old Sudheer Gautam, who is a regular at all Indian venues and well known for his worship-like love for Sachin Tendulkar, was also present in the crowd with the Indian tri-colours painted on his face. He said, "What Tendulkar has given to the game is phenomenal. Even if he is not playing in the ODI format anymore, I will keep wearing the Tendulkar jersey to all the venues, always. I miss him so much." Then there was another girl sitting at the Terrace Block whose Tee read: "I miss you Sachin".
Meanwhile, Chandigarh born legendary cricketer Kapil Dev spent time with his coach and Dronacharya awardee D P Azad outside the Commentary Box. The fans were intimidated to see others commentators like Navjot Sidhu, Rameez Raja, Wasim Akram and Sourav Ganguly, and followed them for autographs.