Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Manmohan Singh didnât put wifeâs name in Rajya Sabha affidavit, says BJP
Be it the 'commitment' of 'Wanted', the 'ched' of 'Dabangg', the 'ehsaan' of Bodyguard or the 'I, Me, Myself' of 'Ready', Salman Khan keeps coming up with blockbuster one liners in his movies.
Surprisingly, in a year when he didn't even have a film release, Salman Khan still managed to have the last word.
His one worded "yes" to Karan Johar's question of whether he is a virgin, is quote-quip-joke of the year-all rolled in one.
Salman Khan opened season 4 of Karan Johar's scandalacious chat show Koffee with Karan. He was so candid with his reactions and confessions that forget the audience, he also left the-always-quick-on-the-uptake host speechless. You just have to see Karan's expressions when Salman Khan quipped; "I'm going to save myself for the one I get married to."
Or when he said on his choice of a gay partner: "Just to make you feel good, it would be you Karan… But I'll be the guy!"
Karan Johar's expression, the way he blushed at this one is just epic. I don't know how Karan kept a straight face during the recording of this episode.
Salman Khan was on fire throughout. He spoke about his career, his relationships with his ex-girlfriends and with Shah Rukh Khan.
There were some heartfelt confessions— he admitted that when he was seeing Sangeeta Bijalani their wedding cards were also printed and then he jokingly said they broke up because she caught him cheating on her.
His anecdotes about Kumar Gaurav, Govinda and Kailash Surendranath were heartfelt. He revealed how taken in he is by Deepika Padukone and that he still thinks Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is stunning.
He reserved most of his digs for ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif and her rumoured boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. But because he could joke about Katrina and Ranbir, it goes to show how okay he is with the break up.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit