Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Be it the 'commitment' of 'Wanted', the 'ched' of 'Dabangg', the 'ehsaan' of Bodyguard or the 'I, Me, Myself' of 'Ready', Salman Khan keeps coming up with blockbuster one liners in his movies.
Surprisingly, in a year when he didn't even have a film release, Salman Khan still managed to have the last word.
His one worded "yes" to Karan Johar's question of whether he is a virgin, is quote-quip-joke of the year-all rolled in one.
Salman Khan opened season 4 of Karan Johar's scandalacious chat show Koffee with Karan. He was so candid with his reactions and confessions that forget the audience, he also left the-always-quick-on-the-uptake host speechless. You just have to see Karan's expressions when Salman Khan quipped; "I'm going to save myself for the one I get married to."
Or when he said on his choice of a gay partner: "Just to make you feel good, it would be you Karan… But I'll be the guy!"
Karan Johar's expression, the way he blushed at this one is just epic. I don't know how Karan kept a straight face during the recording of this episode.
Salman Khan was on fire throughout. He spoke about his career, his relationships with his ex-girlfriends and with Shah Rukh Khan.
There were some heartfelt confessions— he admitted that when he was seeing Sangeeta Bijalani their wedding cards were also printed and then he jokingly said they broke up because she caught him cheating on her.
His anecdotes about Kumar Gaurav, Govinda and Kailash Surendranath were heartfelt. He revealed how taken in he is by Deepika Padukone and that he still thinks Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is stunning.
He reserved most of his digs for ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif and her rumoured boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. But because he could joke about Katrina and Ranbir, it goes to show how okay he is with the break up.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express