Destination IT@ North, annual IT event, held
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
With a view to promoting industry-academia for IT sector in the Northern region, Destination IT@ North 2012 on Saturday organized an industrial visit at Infosys Chandigarh for students across Punjab.
Over 400 students participated in the 'Spark program' for an insight into corporate work culture.
Destination IT@North is the eighth edition of the Annual IT event, being jointly organized by Chandigarh Administration, Government of Punjab, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Software Technology Parks of India (STPI).