Destroy all terrorist camps in Pak, Muslims urge Govt
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Muslims in Mumbai held a rally on Friday to protest the inaction of Pakistan government on the terror outfits operating from its territory after the last month's Mumbai attacks which killed 179 persons.
Raising voice against Pakistan, the demonstrators urged the Indian government to destroy all terrorist camps operating in Pakistan.
"I want to inform the Government and give a message to the whole nation that all the terrorist camps should be destroyed. Islam asks you to sacrifice your life for the country you live in," said Aftab Ahmad Khan, a protestor.
The demonstrators holding dummy AK-47 rifles also demanded from the government that the police force should be fully equipped to deal with the terrorists.