Destroy all terrorist camps in Pak, Muslims urge Govt
- Maharashtra arrests shed light on IS methods of hiring via social media
- On board S6 of Sabarmati Express, 15 years later from poll-bound state
- Kargil martyr's daughter: Will not be cowed down by rape threats, ready to take bullet for country
- SIMI mastermind Safdar Nagori, 10 others awarded life imprisonment by Indore court
- Kiren Rijiju on daughter of Kargil martyr: Who is polluting this girl's mind?
Muslims in Mumbai held a rally on Friday to protest the inaction of Pakistan government on the terror outfits operating from its territory after the last month's Mumbai attacks which killed 179 persons.
Raising voice against Pakistan, the demonstrators urged the Indian government to destroy all terrorist camps operating in Pakistan.
"I want to inform the Government and give a message to the whole nation that all the terrorist camps should be destroyed. Islam asks you to sacrifice your life for the country you live in," said Aftab Ahmad Khan, a protestor.