Destroy all terrorist camps in Pak, Muslims urge Govt
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Muslims in Mumbai held a rally on Friday to protest the inaction of Pakistan government on the terror outfits operating from its territory after the last month's Mumbai attacks which killed 179 persons.
Raising voice against Pakistan, the demonstrators urged the Indian government to destroy all terrorist camps operating in Pakistan.
"I want to inform the Government and give a message to the whole nation that all the terrorist camps should be destroyed. Islam asks you to sacrifice your life for the country you live in," said Aftab Ahmad Khan, a protestor.
The demonstrators holding dummy AK-47 rifles also demanded from the government that the police force should be fully equipped to deal with the terrorists.