Detectives to authenticate cases in Emotional Atyachar 4
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Reality show 'Emotional Atyachar' is back with its fourth season and the producers of the show are doubly-cautious this time, hiring detective agencies to authenticate the cases that will be aired during the season.
The show that introduced the concept of 'loyalty check' to uncover the unfaithful partner in a relationship, was facing a challenge of fraudulent cases for instant fame.
"Due to the nature of the cheating cases that have come to us over the past one year, we felt that there was a greater need to authenticate the stories," Shalini Sethi, director of programming, Bindass channel, told PTI.
"In fact some of the stories that we first came across were so shocking, we had to hire experts in the field to authenticate few of them for us," she added.
Producers of the show believe the move to hire investigative agencies was necessary so that only authentic cases are shown on screen.
Sethi also echoed similar views as she thinks 'Emotional Atyachaar' has always been "known as a show that mirrors society and we want to keep it that way".
'Emotional Atyachar' season 4 would be aired on television from January 26.