Devotees from AP book full train to participate in Ijtema
The 'jamaats' from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh have booked a full train for taking part in the 'Aalmi Tablighi Ijtema' here.
"The Ijtema is beginning at Eintkheri near here from November 24, and jamaats from Kurnool have booked a full train to attend it," Ijtema's organising committee spokesman Ateeq-ul-Islam said.
The devotees coordinated among themselves and booked the train, he said.
The train would start from Kurnool on November 22 and reach here on November 23. Special arrangements have been made for participants considering huge turnout of devotees on the last day of "dua" at the Ijtema site.
'Jamaats' (group) have started arriving for the congregation from various places in India and abroad including Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and South Africa.
They would reach Ijtema site on Friday as Ijtema starts from Saturday morning.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has instructed the concerning state departments to help the Ijtema committee to arrange all the necessary requirements for 'jamaats'.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota