Devotees from AP book full train to participate in Ijtema
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
The 'jamaats' from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh have booked a full train for taking part in the 'Aalmi Tablighi Ijtema' here.
"The Ijtema is beginning at Eintkheri near here from November 24, and jamaats from Kurnool have booked a full train to attend it," Ijtema's organising committee spokesman Ateeq-ul-Islam said.
The devotees coordinated among themselves and booked the train, he said.
The train would start from Kurnool on November 22 and reach here on November 23. Special arrangements have been made for participants considering huge turnout of devotees on the last day of "dua" at the Ijtema site.
'Jamaats' (group) have started arriving for the congregation from various places in India and abroad including Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and South Africa.
They would reach Ijtema site on Friday as Ijtema starts from Saturday morning.