Devotees from AP book full train to participate in Ijtema
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
The 'jamaats' from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh have booked a full train for taking part in the 'Aalmi Tablighi Ijtema' here.
"The Ijtema is beginning at Eintkheri near here from November 24, and jamaats from Kurnool have booked a full train to attend it," Ijtema's organising committee spokesman Ateeq-ul-Islam said.
The devotees coordinated among themselves and booked the train, he said.
The train would start from Kurnool on November 22 and reach here on November 23. Special arrangements have been made for participants considering huge turnout of devotees on the last day of "dua" at the Ijtema site.
'Jamaats' (group) have started arriving for the congregation from various places in India and abroad including Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and South Africa.
They would reach Ijtema site on Friday as Ijtema starts from Saturday morning.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance