Devotees from AP book full train to participate in Ijtema
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
The 'jamaats' from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh have booked a full train for taking part in the 'Aalmi Tablighi Ijtema' here.
"The Ijtema is beginning at Eintkheri near here from November 24, and jamaats from Kurnool have booked a full train to attend it," Ijtema's organising committee spokesman Ateeq-ul-Islam said.
The devotees coordinated among themselves and booked the train, he said.
The train would start from Kurnool on November 22 and reach here on November 23. Special arrangements have been made for participants considering huge turnout of devotees on the last day of "dua" at the Ijtema site.
'Jamaats' (group) have started arriving for the congregation from various places in India and abroad including Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and South Africa.
They would reach Ijtema site on Friday as Ijtema starts from Saturday morning.