Dhanush hopes to get recognised as an actor after Raanjhanaa
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Terming overnight success of Kolaveri Di song a miracle, Tamil actor Dhanush today said people will recognise him for acting skills after watching his upcoming debut Bollywood movie 'Raanjhanaa'.
"Kolaveri Di gave me overnight success and gave me exposure but it was a miracle and I wish people to not judge me by that one song. I am not questioning blessings on me that gave me success, but I strongly believe that people will have enough reason for recognising me as an actor after watching Raanjhanaa," he said at a press conference here.
Dhanush, the son-in-law of southern superstar Rajinikanth, was in the city for the promotion of the film, which is set to hit theatres on June 21. Raanjhanaa directed by Anand L Rai, also stars Sonam Kapoor.
Talking about the music in the film, he said that audience will find music by A R Rahman great.
"I have no enough qualification to talk about the music of the legendary musician but Rahman's music is the asset to this film," he said.
Dhanush said he was comfortable playing the character in the film and the only thing he work on was the language.
(This image was posted on Facebook by Sonam Kapoor)