Dhanush hopes to get recognised as an actor after Raanjhanaa
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Terming overnight success of Kolaveri Di song a miracle, Tamil actor Dhanush today said people will recognise him for acting skills after watching his upcoming debut Bollywood movie 'Raanjhanaa'.
"Kolaveri Di gave me overnight success and gave me exposure but it was a miracle and I wish people to not judge me by that one song. I am not questioning blessings on me that gave me success, but I strongly believe that people will have enough reason for recognising me as an actor after watching Raanjhanaa," he said at a press conference here.
Dhanush, the son-in-law of southern superstar Rajinikanth, was in the city for the promotion of the film, which is set to hit theatres on June 21. Raanjhanaa directed by Anand L Rai, also stars Sonam Kapoor.
Talking about the music in the film, he said that audience will find music by A R Rahman great.
"I have no enough qualification to talk about the music of the legendary musician but Rahman's music is the asset to this film," he said.
Dhanush said he was comfortable playing the character in the film and the only thing he work on was the language.
(This image was posted on Facebook by Sonam Kapoor)