Dhanush hopes to get recognised as an actor after Raanjhanaa
- India vs Sri Lanka Live Cricket Score: India pick early wicket as Mohit Sharma removes Kusal Perera
- Congress alone can counter BJP's "divisive ideology": Manmohan Singh
- Congress, SP, BSP indulging in "WWF-like fights" in UP: Modi
- 103 crorepati candidates in Odisha's 70 Assembly seats: report
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam, Mayawati, Kejriwal dreaming of becoming PM, says Kalyan Singh
Terming overnight success of Kolaveri Di song a miracle, Tamil actor Dhanush today said people will recognise him for acting skills after watching his upcoming debut Bollywood movie 'Raanjhanaa'.
"Kolaveri Di gave me overnight success and gave me exposure but it was a miracle and I wish people to not judge me by that one song. I am not questioning blessings on me that gave me success, but I strongly believe that people will have enough reason for recognising me as an actor after watching Raanjhanaa," he said at a press conference here.
Dhanush, the son-in-law of southern superstar Rajinikanth, was in the city for the promotion of the film, which is set to hit theatres on June 21. Raanjhanaa directed by Anand L Rai, also stars Sonam Kapoor.
Talking about the music in the film, he said that audience will find music by A R Rahman great.
"I have no enough qualification to talk about the music of the legendary musician but Rahman's music is the asset to this film," he said.
Dhanush said he was comfortable playing the character in the film and the only thing he work on was the language.
(This image was posted on Facebook by Sonam Kapoor)
- Congress alone can counter BJP's “divisive ideology”: Manmohan Singh
- Amit Shah booked for his “revenge” remark
- AAP to concentrate on Nilgiris, Central Chennai, Sivaganga
- China search vessels find no clues for missing MH370 flight
- Army jawan arrested on charges of rape in Kashmir
- Lok Sabha poll candidates in MP use nicknames to attract voters
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death