Dhar: Saffron outfits threaten to ‘teach’ MP govt a lesson
- Independence Day: No exchange of traditional sweets between BSF, Pakistan Rangers
- Govt rules out Sushma's resignation; Rahul Gandhi targets PM Modi
- Sushma Swaraj attacks the Gandhis in Parliament: Top quotes
- Bombay High Court to decide on Maggi ban today
- Bihar polls: JDU, RJD to contest on 100 seats each, Congress to fight in 40 constituencies
Right-wing organisations have threatened to teach the BJP government a lesson for sanctioning use of force on Friday at the disputed Bhojshala-Kamal Maula Masjid in Dhar.
Mahendra Hardia, MoS for Health, had a tough time when he called on the injured at a hospital at the instance of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Raising slogans against Chouhan and Hardia, activists insisted the minister walk into hospital without the local police. Even as invectives were being hurled, an injured activist forced the minister to wear a green gamcha.
The Hindu organisations are angry because their plan to offer puja at the shrine from sunrise to sunset on Basant Panchami did not materialise. The administration had announced it would implement the ASI arrangement of letting Muslims offer namaz between 1 pm and 3 pm. Incidentally, even the Muslims are unhappy with the government for not vacating the premises for Friday prayers.