Dharamendra, Asha Parekh get lifetime achievement award
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP denies Geelani's claim that Modi sent emmissaries to meet him
Veteran Bollywood actors Dharmendra and Asha Parekh were honoured with lifetime achievement awards during the second Nashik International Film Festival (NIFF).
While Dharmendra was felicitated by Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, a memento and citation was presented to Asha Parekh by Devisingh Shekhavat, husband of President Pratibha Patil here last night.
Dharmendra recalled his association with Nashik and said he was overwhelmed as he was being felicitated at the birth place of late Dadasaheb Phalke, father of Indian cinema.
Asha Parekh urged people to enjoy life and stay united.
Festival Director Mukesh Kaneri, actor Shekhar Suman, veteran actress Shammi, child artist Avika Gaur, State Minister for Health Shobha Bachhav, NCP MP Sameer Bhujbal were present on the occasion which also marked the conclusion of the festival.