Dharamendra, Asha Parekh get lifetime achievement award
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Veteran Bollywood actors Dharmendra and Asha Parekh were honoured with lifetime achievement awards during the second Nashik International Film Festival (NIFF).
While Dharmendra was felicitated by Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, a memento and citation was presented to Asha Parekh by Devisingh Shekhavat, husband of President Pratibha Patil here last night.
Dharmendra recalled his association with Nashik and said he was overwhelmed as he was being felicitated at the birth place of late Dadasaheb Phalke, father of Indian cinema.
Asha Parekh urged people to enjoy life and stay united.
Festival Director Mukesh Kaneri, actor Shekhar Suman, veteran actress Shammi, child artist Avika Gaur, State Minister for Health Shobha Bachhav, NCP MP Sameer Bhujbal were present on the occasion which also marked the conclusion of the festival.