Dharamendra, Asha Parekh get lifetime achievement award
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Veteran Bollywood actors Dharmendra and Asha Parekh were honoured with lifetime achievement awards during the second Nashik International Film Festival (NIFF).
While Dharmendra was felicitated by Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, a memento and citation was presented to Asha Parekh by Devisingh Shekhavat, husband of President Pratibha Patil here last night.
Dharmendra recalled his association with Nashik and said he was overwhelmed as he was being felicitated at the birth place of late Dadasaheb Phalke, father of Indian cinema.
Asha Parekh urged people to enjoy life and stay united.
Festival Director Mukesh Kaneri, actor Shekhar Suman, veteran actress Shammi, child artist Avika Gaur, State Minister for Health Shobha Bachhav, NCP MP Sameer Bhujbal were present on the occasion which also marked the conclusion of the festival.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress