Dharamendra, Asha Parekh get lifetime achievement award
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Veteran Bollywood actors Dharmendra and Asha Parekh were honoured with lifetime achievement awards during the second Nashik International Film Festival (NIFF).
While Dharmendra was felicitated by Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, a memento and citation was presented to Asha Parekh by Devisingh Shekhavat, husband of President Pratibha Patil here last night.
Dharmendra recalled his association with Nashik and said he was overwhelmed as he was being felicitated at the birth place of late Dadasaheb Phalke, father of Indian cinema.
Asha Parekh urged people to enjoy life and stay united.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment