Dharamsala ODI ticket prices start from Rs 250
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The starting price for the tickets of the fifth and final ODI between India and England to be played at Dharamsala on January 27, has been fixed at moderate price of Rs 250.
According to kyazoonga.com, who are the ticketing partners of Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association, there are seven distinct slabs of ticket prices for the first-ever cricket match to be played at the picturesque venue which has a total capacity of 19,503 seats.
While the corporate box tickets have the highest denomination of Rs 10,000, the tickets for the club lounge and pavilion terrace has been priced at Rs 5000 and Rs 2500 respectively.
The segment 2 and 3 of the stadium has tickets worth Rs 1500 while tickets for the other two stands are priced at Rs 1200 and 1000 respectively.
Speaking on the partnership, Neetu Bhatia, Co-Founder and CEO of KyaZoonga.com said,"We are excited to be partnering with HPCA for ticketing Dharamshala's first ever ODI for India's home series against England. There is already a lot of demand for the tickets and the trend is expected to continue as the match date approaches."
The tickets can be booked online by clicking onto www.kyazoonga.com while Stadium box office will open on January 20.