Dharavi redevelopment begins, finally
Express News Service : Wed Dec 05 2012, 02:26 hrs
- Salman Khan retracts tweets on Yakub Memon after protests; says 'never said he is innocent'
- Muslim League says SC has no right to interfere in matters of faith
- President urged to grant Yakub Memon reprieve from execution
- PM to launch cashless treatment scheme for accident victims
- Anna extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
Those living in larger shanties will get 400-square-foot apartments.
Only occupants, not owners, of shanties will get new houses. The Rs 2,000-crore project is estimated to create around 5,000 homes.