Dharavi redevelopment begins, finally
Express News Service : Wed Dec 05 2012, 02:26 hrs
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Those living in larger shanties will get 400-square-foot apartments.
Only occupants, not owners, of shanties will get new houses. The Rs 2,000-crore project is estimated to create around 5,000 homes.