M S Dhoni in awe of 'Sir Jadeja'
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
Chuck Norris, Rajinikanth and, now, Ravindra Jadeja... or 'Sir Ravindra Jadeja'. The India and Chennai Super Kings all-rounder's recent performances against Australia have given him a massive cult following on the internet, rivaled perhaps only by the martial artist-turned-actor and the Kollywood star. His newfound status was reaffirmed on Tuesday when even his captain, M S Dhoni, took to Twitter to crack a few Sir Jadeja jokes .
"Wen sir jadeja drives his jeep, his jeep remains still and road moves and wen he goes in to bat the pavilion moves to the wkt," Dhoni (@msdhoni) tweeted. "Sir jadeja doesn't run to take the catch but the ball finds him and lands on his hand," went another one.
But the best one perhaps was: "God realised RAJNI sir is getting old so he created sir ravindra jadeja."