M S Dhoni in awe of 'Sir Jadeja'
- L-G expresses disappointment over Kejriwal's remark on PM, says will clear Swati Maliwal as DCW chief
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad after CBI rejects plea
- Union Agriculture Minister lists 'love affairs, impotency' as causes for farmer suicides
- Asaram witness murder case: UP govt recommends CBI probe in Akhil Gupta's death
- Haryana Health Minister catches CID man 'spying' on his office, threatens to resign
Chuck Norris, Rajinikanth and, now, Ravindra Jadeja... or 'Sir Ravindra Jadeja'. The India and Chennai Super Kings all-rounder's recent performances against Australia have given him a massive cult following on the internet, rivaled perhaps only by the martial artist-turned-actor and the Kollywood star. His newfound status was reaffirmed on Tuesday when even his captain, M S Dhoni, took to Twitter to crack a few Sir Jadeja jokes .
"Wen sir jadeja drives his jeep, his jeep remains still and road moves and wen he goes in to bat the pavilion moves to the wkt," Dhoni (@msdhoni) tweeted. "Sir jadeja doesn't run to take the catch but the ball finds him and lands on his hand," went another one.
But the best one perhaps was: "God realised RAJNI sir is getting old so he created sir ravindra jadeja."