M S Dhoni in awe of 'Sir Jadeja'
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Chuck Norris, Rajinikanth and, now, Ravindra Jadeja... or 'Sir Ravindra Jadeja'. The India and Chennai Super Kings all-rounder's recent performances against Australia have given him a massive cult following on the internet, rivaled perhaps only by the martial artist-turned-actor and the Kollywood star. His newfound status was reaffirmed on Tuesday when even his captain, M S Dhoni, took to Twitter to crack a few Sir Jadeja jokes .
"Wen sir jadeja drives his jeep, his jeep remains still and road moves and wen he goes in to bat the pavilion moves to the wkt," Dhoni (@msdhoni) tweeted. "Sir jadeja doesn't run to take the catch but the ball finds him and lands on his hand," went another one.
But the best one perhaps was: "God realised RAJNI sir is getting old so he created sir ravindra jadeja."