M S Dhoni in awe of 'Sir Jadeja'
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Chuck Norris, Rajinikanth and, now, Ravindra Jadeja... or 'Sir Ravindra Jadeja'. The India and Chennai Super Kings all-rounder's recent performances against Australia have given him a massive cult following on the internet, rivaled perhaps only by the martial artist-turned-actor and the Kollywood star. His newfound status was reaffirmed on Tuesday when even his captain, M S Dhoni, took to Twitter to crack a few Sir Jadeja jokes .
"Wen sir jadeja drives his jeep, his jeep remains still and road moves and wen he goes in to bat the pavilion moves to the wkt," Dhoni (@msdhoni) tweeted. "Sir jadeja doesn't run to take the catch but the ball finds him and lands on his hand," went another one.
But the best one perhaps was: "God realised RAJNI sir is getting old so he created sir ravindra jadeja."