Dhoni lashes out at Lee, says no business to obstruct Sachin
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
"But his (David's) hand was in too far ahead in front of his face," said Dhoni.
In 2008, the Sydney Cricket Ground was witness to an ugly racial abuse spat between Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh and Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds. It came to be known as the 'monkeygate scandal'.
This was not the first time in the series that India were at the centre of a run out drama.
In a previous match, Sri Lankan Lahiru Thirimanne's stumps were removed by Ashwin at the non-striker's end as the batsman had been backing up far too much despite repeated warnings.