'Dhoom 3', now an Amul ad
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Amul is always known to come up with some interesting ads for their billboards. The latest one features none other than 'Dhoom 3' baddie Aamir Khan.
The ad is a recreation of the 'Dhoom' poster that has a beefy Aamir Khan lost in thought as he looks out the glass windows, sipping some and munching on bread and butter.
Dressed like Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, the Amul girl is seated beside him buttering a slice of bread as she smiles widely at Aamir.
The tagline of the ad reads 'Dhoom Tea' instead of 'Dhoom 3'. And has the words Chased Everyday, in keeping with the film's theme of speeding bikes.
'Dhoom 3' that released on December 20, broke all records as it collected a whopping Rs. 36.22 crore on its opening day, beating Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' and Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3'.