Dhoom 3: 5 reasons why you should watch the Aamir-Katrina starrer
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
One of Bollywood's most anticipated films 'Dhoom 3' has finally hit screens today and we give you five reasons why you should absolutely watch this action-packed thriller.
1.The Aamir Khan factor: Need we say anymore? Mr. Perfectionist is known to be extremely choosy with his roles and though he has played a negative role before, this is the first time the actor will be a part of the 'Dhoom' franchise. Not only do we get a glimpse of some acrobatic stunts from Aamir but also get to feast our eyes on his incredibly chiseled body.
2. Dhoom gal Katrina: Katrina Kaif certainly stole the show in the promos of the film, flaunting her sexy side while doing some high-end action stunts with her love interest Aamir Khan. This is also the first time we get to see Aamir-Katrina share screen space together and it would be really interesting to see what kind of chemistry the duo share.
3. The action: 'Dhoom' is all about action and fast whizzing bikes. So, of course the death-defying stunts with our star cast speeding down Chicago city roads is definitely going to be intense.
4. Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra: While Bachchan Junior reprises his role of ACP Jai Dixit, the determined cop who tries his best to outwit the brainy thief, his side-kick Uday Chopra is bound to have you in splits with his one-liners.
5. The songs of the film: Only three songs of the film have released. However, the music has created a rage with audiences much ahead of the films' release. While Katrina went 'kamli' and sizzled in 'Dhoom Machale', Aamir Khan too pulled up his socks and went on to show off his tap dancing skills. On the other hand, 'Malang' is said to be one of the most expensive songs ever made.