'Dhoom: 3' becomes first Indian film to gross Rs 500 crore
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Action thriller 'Dhoom: 3' has scripted history by becoming the first Bollywood film to gross Rs 500 crore across the world, Yash Raj Films claimed today.
The blockbuster, starring Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif and Abhishek Bachchan, raked in Rs 500 crore by making Rs 351.29 crore in India and Rs 150.06 crore abroad, according to the production house.
It is the third instalment of 'Dhoom' series.
The movie was helmed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra.
'Dhoom: 3', saw Abhishek and Uday Chopra reprising their roles as Jai Dixit and Ali Akbar, respectively, while actors Aamir and Katrina were seen as the antagonist duo.
The movie has surpassed the previous highest-grossing Bollywood film "Chennai Express" starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express