'Dhoom: 3' off to a flying start, likely to enter Rs 100 cr club by Sunday
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Third FIR against Giriraj Singh; Muslims should not be afraid of BJP, says Joshi
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: Can SRH bowlers put brakes on KXIP batsmen?
The much-awaited third film in Dhoom series - 'Dhoom: 3' hit theatres today and as expected the Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer has got off to a fabulous start.
Film's morning shows have witnessed 95-100 per cent occupancy across the country.
While some other successful films too have had a great start this year, reports suggest that 'Dhoom: 3' has managed a never seen before advance booking rate in almost all territories, with even Sunday shows being sold to a 90 per cent occupancy.
According to reports, 'Dhoom: 3' is likely to enter the elite Rs 100 crore club over the weekend itself. The film might just be able to break the records set earlier this year by 'Chennai Express' and 'Krrish 3'.
'Dhoom: 3' has released across approximately 4,500 plus screens (including Tamil and Telugu versions).
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, 'Dhoom 3' stars Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles, while Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra reprise their roles from the previous Dhoom films.
Though Indian Express' reviewer Shubhra Gupta gave the movie a 2 star rating. In her
review she further wrote that Aamir Khan "just doesn't have the sexy-badness that is required for a part like this." (With Bollywood Hungama inputs)
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready