Dhoom 3ís next schedule begins January end
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
The next schedule of Dhoom 3 will take off by January end in Mumbai. This will be the second schedule after almost two month long schedule in Chicago last year. Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Uday Chopra play principal characters in the film. Written and directed by Vijay Acharya Krishna, the action thriller is produced by Aditya Chopra.
Satyagraha shoot on February 14 in Bhopal
Prakash Jha will start shooting for Satyagraha from February 14 in Bhopal. The film which will address a peaceful mass protest against corruption has an ensemble cast of Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee. Satyagraha is slated to release on August 15 this year.
Mickey Virus shooting began on January 23
Mickey Virus which marks the big screen debut of TV host Manish Paul and Greek model Ellie Avram, took off on January 23. Produced by DAR Motion Pictures, the film is a new age comic thriller set against the backdrop of hacking and will be shot across locations in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP