Dhoom 3 trailer gets 6 million views in just six days
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif's 'Dhoom 3' trailer, which was unveiled last Thursday (September 5), got a roaring response from the fans and has already crossed 6 million mark within six days of its release.
The action flick also has Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who reprise their previous roles of Jai Dixit and Ali.
A BIG THANK YOU to all our fans for helping us cross 6 MILLION VIEWS on the Dhoom:3 Teaser in LESS than 5 DAYS! http://t.co/NEEVoBdhn5— Dhoom:3 (@Dhoom3TheMovie) September 11, 2013
The action-packed teaser of Dhoom 3 showed Aamir Khan making an impressive statement highlighting the theme of the film.
The film has some cutting-edge action sequences with Aamir Khan flaunting his well chiseled body and six pack abs. We also get a glimpse of the Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, who is sexy in a white halter and black shorts.
Dhoom franchise started in 2004. John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan played the villains, respectively, in the first two franchise of Dhoom.
Written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Dhoom 3 is produced by Aditya Chopra and is slated to release on Christmas this year.