Dhoom 3 trailer gets 6 million views in just six days
- Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh, 20 jawans feared dead
- Election Live: Rahul Gandhi addresses rally on Narendra Modi's turf
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif's 'Dhoom 3' trailer, which was unveiled last Thursday (September 5), got a roaring response from the fans and has already crossed 6 million mark within six days of its release.
The action flick also has Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who reprise their previous roles of Jai Dixit and Ali.
A BIG THANK YOU to all our fans for helping us cross 6 MILLION VIEWS on the Dhoom:3 Teaser in LESS than 5 DAYS! http://t.co/NEEVoBdhn5— Dhoom:3 (@Dhoom3TheMovie) September 11, 2013
The action-packed teaser of Dhoom 3 showed Aamir Khan making an impressive statement highlighting the theme of the film.
The film has some cutting-edge action sequences with Aamir Khan flaunting his well chiseled body and six pack abs. We also get a glimpse of the Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, who is sexy in a white halter and black shorts.
Dhoom franchise started in 2004. John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan played the villains, respectively, in the first two franchise of Dhoom.
Written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Dhoom 3 is produced by Aditya Chopra and is slated to release on Christmas this year.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express