Dhoom 3 trailer gets 6 million views in just six days
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif's 'Dhoom 3' trailer, which was unveiled last Thursday (September 5), got a roaring response from the fans and has already crossed 6 million mark within six days of its release.
The action flick also has Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who reprise their previous roles of Jai Dixit and Ali.
A BIG THANK YOU to all our fans for helping us cross 6 MILLION VIEWS on the Dhoom:3 Teaser in LESS than 5 DAYS! http://t.co/NEEVoBdhn5— Dhoom:3 (@Dhoom3TheMovie) September 11, 2013
The action-packed teaser of Dhoom 3 showed Aamir Khan making an impressive statement highlighting the theme of the film.
The film has some cutting-edge action sequences with Aamir Khan flaunting his well chiseled body and six pack abs. We also get a glimpse of the Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, who is sexy in a white halter and black shorts.
Dhoom franchise started in 2004. John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan played the villains, respectively, in the first two franchise of Dhoom.
Written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Dhoom 3 is produced by Aditya Chopra and is slated to release on Christmas this year.