Dhoom 3's first look reveals Aamir Khan's look
- Take our 'successes' to the people: PM Modi tells BJP MPs
- AgustaWestland case: Within days, Haschke and Khaitan joined board of Emaar-MGF
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab F-16 deal: US
- Govt defers Agusta-Tata joint venture; FIPB took decision on April 8, day after Milan verdict
- Coal scam: CBI officer’s note on corruption by colleagues set to enter SC tomorrow
The first official look of much awaited Dhoom 3 is out. The first poster of Dhoom 3 has actor Aamir Khan showing his bare chiseled back with a tag line "This year will end with a Dhoom."
Aamir Khan will be seen in a negative role for the first time in Dhoom 3.
Dhoom franchise started in 2004. John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan played the villains, respectively, in the first two franchise of Dhoom.
Aamir's partner in crime, Katrina Kaif, will also play his lady love. Aamir has shown some great acrobatic skills in film as a thief.
Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will also be seen in the film along with Aamir Khan.
Abhishek Bachchan returns as a cop with Uday Chopra by his side.
Written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Dhoom 3 is produced by Aditya Chopra and is slated to release on Christmas this year.
Watch Dhoom 3 motion poster:
- Maharashtra’s social contract is fraying. Its political elites cannot comprehend, or handle, the situation
- ‘Masaan’ and ‘Nil Battey Sanatta’ frame the true meaning of empowerment
- Banks must look at rural and semi-urban markets to expand their network
- India must prepare for a potential discontinuity in America’s foreign relations
- Hate campaigns against Christians go unchecked in the Modi regime
- ‘Gurugram’ seeks to return to some imagined monkish moment