Dhoti meets grunge
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The Indo-Western fusion
Rockstar jettisoned Ranbir Kapoor in the big league. The film sees the star who wears a combination of dhoti-pants with T-shirts, grunge military jackets, junk jewellery and army caps make a style statement. The look surely packed a punch with the youngsters who loved the rugged rockstar look the actor portrayed. It became a great hit on the runway too, with designers like Masaba Gupta and Nida Mahmood reconstructing this quintessential Indian garment to suit the sensibilities of modern young crowd. The look was also replicated in Tusshar and Riteish Deshmukh-starrer comedy Kya Super Kool Hai Hum.