Diarrhoea outbreak in Purulia
- Supreme Court curtails BCCI's financial powers, independent auditor to scrutinise accounts
- Bhubaneswar hospital fire: More patients succumb to injuries, death toll reaches 24
- Embraer aircraft deal: CBI names defence agent Vipin Khanna as key beneficiary in payoffs FIR
- Scrap English requirement, references that insult India: RSS edu wing to HRD
- US: 500 million pages of sensitive govt record stolen by ex-NSA contractor
Around a hundred residents of Purulia, including 10 students, are suffering from diarrhoea, officials said on Monday. The outbreak has been reported from three wards of Purulia Municipality and the patients were admitted to the district hospital.
Five injured in leopard attack
Jalpaiguri: Five persons were on Monday seriously injured when a leopard attacked them in defence in a tea garden of Jalpaiguri district. Officials said the leopard ventured into a labourer's colony in the Tandu tea garden of Nagrakata block.
6 girls rescued from red light area
- 'Liberals' have moved from attacking triple talaq to an all-out attack on a 'right-wing govt
- Bombay must not be silenced — we're all stakeholders in its ability to speak, sing and dance
- Contradictions are mounting within BRICS. India’s diplomacy could explore alternative groupings
- India-EU water management co-operation will benefit millions
- Ilyas Kashmiri's career underlines there is nothing holy about jihad by state and non-state actors
- Khurram Parvez jailing appears unjust, against govt’s self-interest in troubled Kashmir