Diarrhoea outbreak in Purulia
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
- 15th Lok Sabha: Most disrupted session in history
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targets Mukesh Ambani again
Around a hundred residents of Purulia, including 10 students, are suffering from diarrhoea, officials said on Monday. The outbreak has been reported from three wards of Purulia Municipality and the patients were admitted to the district hospital.
Five injured in leopard attack
Jalpaiguri: Five persons were on Monday seriously injured when a leopard attacked them in defence in a tea garden of Jalpaiguri district. Officials said the leopard ventured into a labourer's colony in the Tandu tea garden of Nagrakata block.
6 girls rescued from red light area
Siliguri: Six minor girls were rescued from the red light area here by Siliguri police on Monday. Of the six, one hailed from Assam and the rest from Sikkim, police said.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- The regressive state | The Indian Express