Diarrhoea outbreak in Purulia
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Around a hundred residents of Purulia, including 10 students, are suffering from diarrhoea, officials said on Monday. The outbreak has been reported from three wards of Purulia Municipality and the patients were admitted to the district hospital.
Five injured in leopard attack
Jalpaiguri: Five persons were on Monday seriously injured when a leopard attacked them in defence in a tea garden of Jalpaiguri district. Officials said the leopard ventured into a labourer's colony in the Tandu tea garden of Nagrakata block.
6 girls rescued from red light area
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress