Did my job well: Modi to party
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
While he did not make his national ambitions public directly, he trained his guns on the UPA government to highlight his national vision for development.
"A year ago, the NDC had resolved for nine per cent growth rate. But, it has got stuck at 7.9 per cent (during the Eleventh Plan period). Now, the government has even stopped thinking of nine per cent growth and reduced it to 8.2 per cent growth," he said.
"This government has summoned the entire country (all Chief Ministers) for a mere jump of 0.3 per cent," he said.
Felicitating Modi, BJP president Nitin Gadkari praised him as the "role model" of "politics of development".
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer