Diesel price hike to add 120 bps to FY'14 inflation: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Hamid Ansari row: Govt apologises for Madhav's tweets
- Govt proposes income tax benefit for debit/credit card payments
- Telangana govt clears 17 projects worth Rs 1500 crore in 10 days
- India's tour of Zimbabwe cancelled due to broadcasting rights issue
- Greece bailout: Europe cautiously optimistic, final decision to be reached in a week
Although WPI-based inflation has witnessed a decline in the last few months but at 7.18 per cent it is still much above the central bank's comfort level of 4-5 per cent.
The inflation has not declined to the expected levels despite tight monetary stance pursued by the RBI to check the rate of price rise.