Different types of make-up explained at beauty show
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones
A seminar on make-up was held at Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan where make-up artist Abhay Girdhar from Abhay's Piazza hair and beauty institute, Mall road, demonstrated different steps to creative make-ups on Monday.
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones.
He also taught them how to contour the face, lips, nose and eyes to get a perfect shape.
He held four live demonstrations along with explaining the theory of make-ups. The make-ups done were for a party, engagement, wedding and reception. All the make-ups were given different looks from ethnic to glamorous.
Abhay said dress colour for the coming season would be soft green, purple and onion while red and maroon could never be ruled out.
More than 600 professionals from Ludhiana and the surrounding areas took part in the show.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways