Different types of make-up explained at beauty show
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones
A seminar on make-up was held at Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan where make-up artist Abhay Girdhar from Abhay's Piazza hair and beauty institute, Mall road, demonstrated different steps to creative make-ups on Monday.
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones.
He also taught them how to contour the face, lips, nose and eyes to get a perfect shape.
He held four live demonstrations along with explaining the theory of make-ups. The make-ups done were for a party, engagement, wedding and reception. All the make-ups were given different looks from ethnic to glamorous.
Abhay said dress colour for the coming season would be soft green, purple and onion while red and maroon could never be ruled out.
More than 600 professionals from Ludhiana and the surrounding areas took part in the show.