Different types of make-up explained at beauty show
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones
A seminar on make-up was held at Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan where make-up artist Abhay Girdhar from Abhay's Piazza hair and beauty institute, Mall road, demonstrated different steps to creative make-ups on Monday.
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones.
He also taught them how to contour the face, lips, nose and eyes to get a perfect shape.
He held four live demonstrations along with explaining the theory of make-ups. The make-ups done were for a party, engagement, wedding and reception. All the make-ups were given different looks from ethnic to glamorous.
Abhay said dress colour for the coming season would be soft green, purple and onion while red and maroon could never be ruled out.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways