Different types of make-up explained at beauty show
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones
A seminar on make-up was held at Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan where make-up artist Abhay Girdhar from Abhay's Piazza hair and beauty institute, Mall road, demonstrated different steps to creative make-ups on Monday.
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones.
He also taught them how to contour the face, lips, nose and eyes to get a perfect shape.
He held four live demonstrations along with explaining the theory of make-ups. The make-ups done were for a party, engagement, wedding and reception. All the make-ups were given different looks from ethnic to glamorous.
Abhay said dress colour for the coming season would be soft green, purple and onion while red and maroon could never be ruled out.