Digvijay Singh's brother Laxman returns to Congress after BJP-stint
- LIVE: Domestic passenger flights to resume from Chennai airport tomorrow, says AAI
- Will stop odd-even scheme if people of Delhi face difficulty: Arvind Kejriwal
- Must stop Hindu fringe groups... like IS misusing Islam: Mehbooba Mufti
- Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives planning suicide attacks in Delhi: Police
- Espionage racket: 4th accused arrested in Rajouri
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh's younger brother Laxman Singh has re-joined the party.
Congress general secretary in-charge of Madhya Pradesh B K Hariprasad informed about the decision to state party unit president Kantilal Bhuria yesterday, an official release said today.
Bhuria congratulated Laxman Singh and said the party will further strengthen with his return.
Laxman had left Congress in 2004 and after joining BJP he fought the 2004 Lok Sabha election successfully on its ticket from Rajgarh. However, he failed to retain the seat in 2009 elections and since then he was trying to return to the Congress.