Digvijaya Singh 'welcomes' Uma Bharti to non-serious politicians club
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Hitting back at BJP leader Uma Bharti for her remarks, Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh today invited her to join the club of "non-serious" politicians.
Singh was reacting to a statement by the saffron leader recently that Digvijaya and Shatrughan Sinha should not be taken seriously.
Bharti made this remark after the actor-turned politician had said that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was Prime Minister material.
Singh said if Bharti considers him and Sinha to be non-serious, he would welcome her into their group.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today