Digvijaya Singh 'welcomes' Uma Bharti to non-serious politicians club
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
Hitting back at BJP leader Uma Bharti for her remarks, Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh today invited her to join the club of "non-serious" politicians.
Singh was reacting to a statement by the saffron leader recently that Digvijaya and Shatrughan Sinha should not be taken seriously.
Bharti made this remark after the actor-turned politician had said that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was Prime Minister material.
Singh said if Bharti considers him and Sinha to be non-serious, he would welcome her into their group.