Digvijaya Singh 'welcomes' Uma Bharti to non-serious politicians club
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Hitting back at BJP leader Uma Bharti for her remarks, Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh today invited her to join the club of "non-serious" politicians.
Singh was reacting to a statement by the saffron leader recently that Digvijaya and Shatrughan Sinha should not be taken seriously.
Bharti made this remark after the actor-turned politician had said that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was Prime Minister material.
Singh said if Bharti considers him and Sinha to be non-serious, he would welcome her into their group.
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route