Diktat: Girls fined for wearing jeans, T-shirts
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Four girl students of Bhiwani Adarsh Mahila Mahavidayalaya were today fined Rs. 100 each for wearing jeans and T-shirts in the college. Talking to the media persons, Principal of the college, Alaka Sharma said that the ban would help in thwarting incidents like eve teasing and would help maintain decorum in the college. The ban has evoked strong reactions from the students. Meanwhile in New Delhi, Chairperson of the NCW, Mamata Sharma urged the state government to take immediate action sans delay against the institution's administration.