Diktat: Girls fined for wearing jeans, T-shirts
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Four girl students of Bhiwani Adarsh Mahila Mahavidayalaya were today fined Rs. 100 each for wearing jeans and T-shirts in the college. Talking to the media persons, Principal of the college, Alaka Sharma said that the ban would help in thwarting incidents like eve teasing and would help maintain decorum in the college. The ban has evoked strong reactions from the students. Meanwhile in New Delhi, Chairperson of the NCW, Mamata Sharma urged the state government to take immediate action sans delay against the institution's administration.