Diktat: Girls fined for wearing jeans, T-shirts
- Pak army 'caught India by throat' during Kargil war: Musharraf
- Aruna Shanbaug's 42-year struggle ends, fellow nurses, kin bid adieu
- Can't follow your directions: Sisodia to LG on appointments
- PM Modi visits South Korea, signs 7 agreements including DTAA revision
- 'What happened to Modi asking Bangladeshi infiltrators to pack up'
Four girl students of Bhiwani Adarsh Mahila Mahavidayalaya were today fined Rs. 100 each for wearing jeans and T-shirts in the college. Talking to the media persons, Principal of the college, Alaka Sharma said that the ban would help in thwarting incidents like eve teasing and would help maintain decorum in the college. The ban has evoked strong reactions from the students. Meanwhile in New Delhi, Chairperson of the NCW, Mamata Sharma urged the state government to take immediate action sans delay against the institution's administration.