Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Dilip Kumar, together on a cover
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
For the very first time, Bollywood's greatest superstars- Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan- will be seen together in the same frame as they appear for a special photo shoot to celebrate 100 years of Indian Cinema.
Amitabh Bachchan, 70, also posted pictures from the shoot which took place at Dilip Kumar's house.
"... Just a few pictures of the day done at Dilip Saheb's house for a photo shoot with him and Shah Rukh Khan for the cover of Filmfare, celebrating the 100 years of Indian Cinema," Big B posted on his blog.
The megastar also shared some photographs he spotted at Dilip Kumar's residence.
"This was Delhi, Teen Murti House - Pt Jawaharlal Nehru's residence, when he had invited a few of the film fraternity for tea.
"This must be around 1962... and I was there as an eager fan and starry eyed College student. Dilip Saheb, Raj Kappor, and Dev Anand were there and there is a photograph of a whole lot of us posing with Dev Saheb," Amitabh Bachchan added.