Dilip Kumar leaves for Mecca pilgrimage with wife Saira Banu
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Veteran star Dilip Kumar, 90, has left for Mecca pilgrimage with his wife Saira Banu and few other relatives.
The actor, whose real name is Muhammad Yousuf Khan, left for Saudi Arabia last evening to perform Umrah.
"Allah has been kind that he's given me the strength to go on Umrah (Pilgrimage) with Saira, Asif and @faisalMouthshut My doctor friends, few relatives are also accompanying me to Umrah. Keep me in your prayers," Kumar tweeted.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?