Dilip Kumar leaves for Mecca pilgrimage with wife Saira Banu
- You can oppose Jamia minority status, Law ministry advises HRD
- JeM chief Masood Azhar under 'protective custody', confirms Pak Minister
- Muslim couple on train beaten in MP, bags searched over beef suspicion
- India calls Pak action positive step, says talks deferred to ‘near future’
- Meanwhile, ‘love story’ that starts in Mumbai, ends in Pakistan jail
Veteran star Dilip Kumar, 90, has left for Mecca pilgrimage with his wife Saira Banu and few other relatives.
The actor, whose real name is Muhammad Yousuf Khan, left for Saudi Arabia last evening to perform Umrah.
"Allah has been kind that he's given me the strength to go on Umrah (Pilgrimage) with Saira, Asif and @faisalMouthshut My doctor friends, few relatives are also accompanying me to Umrah. Keep me in your prayers," Kumar tweeted.