Dilip Kumar leaves for Mecca pilgrimage with wife Saira Banu
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- April 2 Campaign roundup: Congress trying to spread communal disharmony ahead of polls, says Arun Jaitley
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC says Katara's killers to stay in jail for life; calls it honour killing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not higher than the game of cricket: Zee to HC
Veteran star Dilip Kumar, 90, has left for Mecca pilgrimage with his wife Saira Banu and few other relatives.
The actor, whose real name is Muhammad Yousuf Khan, left for Saudi Arabia last evening to perform Umrah.
"Allah has been kind that he's given me the strength to go on Umrah (Pilgrimage) with Saira, Asif and @faisalMouthshut My doctor friends, few relatives are also accompanying me to Umrah. Keep me in your prayers," Kumar tweeted.
Umrah is a pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. It can be undertaken at any time of the year while Hajj is an annual pilgrimage performed around Eid-ul-Zuha.