Dilip Kumar leaves for Mecca pilgrimage with wife Saira Banu
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Veteran star Dilip Kumar, 90, has left for Mecca pilgrimage with his wife Saira Banu and few other relatives.
The actor, whose real name is Muhammad Yousuf Khan, left for Saudi Arabia last evening to perform Umrah.
"Allah has been kind that he's given me the strength to go on Umrah (Pilgrimage) with Saira, Asif and @faisalMouthshut My doctor friends, few relatives are also accompanying me to Umrah. Keep me in your prayers," Kumar tweeted.
Umrah is a pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. It can be undertaken at any time of the year while Hajj is an annual pilgrimage performed around Eid-ul-Zuha.