Dilip Kumar leaves for Mecca pilgrimage with wife Saira Banu
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Veteran star Dilip Kumar, 90, has left for Mecca pilgrimage with his wife Saira Banu and few other relatives.
The actor, whose real name is Muhammad Yousuf Khan, left for Saudi Arabia last evening to perform Umrah.
"Allah has been kind that he's given me the strength to go on Umrah (Pilgrimage) with Saira, Asif and @faisalMouthshut My doctor friends, few relatives are also accompanying me to Umrah. Keep me in your prayers," Kumar tweeted.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi