Dilip Kumar remembers his friend and legendary villain Pran
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar is missing his friend and yesteryear co-star Pran, who recently died at the age of 93. The actor, who was off Twiter for the past five months, shared his fond memories of Bollywood's beloved baddie with scores of his fans.
"My dear friend Pran liked to talk to me on the phone till recently. Saira and I visited him whenever we could. We had our Punjabi jokes, bringing back memories of the great times we shared as costars. He was a through gentleman," he tweeted.
Photos: Bollywood bids goodbye to Pran
The actors' shared a special closeness and worked together in a couple of films including Azaad and Madhumati.
Veteran actor and Dadasaheb Phalke award winner, Pran died on Friday (July 12) at the age of 93 following a prolonged illness.
Dilip Kumar, who has also not been keeping well, remembered how his friend Pran managed to reach on time for his wedding.
"I can never forget how Pran managed to come to my marriage, braving bad weather in Srinagar where he was shooting. He took a flight to Delhi and then to Bombay and reached by evening, in time to hug me before the nikaah ceremony," wrote Dilip Kumar.
Pran's funeral took place on Saturday (July 13) at Shivaji Park in Mumbai.
'Baddie' Pran leaves behind fond memories
Family, friends, members of the film fraternity including Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, attended the meet to pay their last respects to the legendary villain.