Dilip Kumar won't celebrate his 90th birthday
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Recently there were murmurs that veteran actor Dilip Kumar would be celebrating his 90th birthday on Dec 11 by throwing a bash at his home for his close friends and colleagues. However, the legendary actor dismisses all such rumours and has categorically stated that he is no mood to celebrate following the demise of people close to him including Rajesh Khanna, Dara Singh, Yash Chopra and Shiv Sena supremo Balasaheb Thackeray.
Dilip Kumar shared a warm and cordial relation with most of his colleagues from the film industry and was also very close to Bal Thackeray. With so many of his dear friends and colleagues no more, the actor has decided to have no special birthday celebrations this year.