Dilip Kumar won't celebrate his 90th birthday
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
Recently there were murmurs that veteran actor Dilip Kumar would be celebrating his 90th birthday on Dec 11 by throwing a bash at his home for his close friends and colleagues. However, the legendary actor dismisses all such rumours and has categorically stated that he is no mood to celebrate following the demise of people close to him including Rajesh Khanna, Dara Singh, Yash Chopra and Shiv Sena supremo Balasaheb Thackeray.
Dilip Kumar shared a warm and cordial relation with most of his colleagues from the film industry and was also very close to Bal Thackeray. With so many of his dear friends and colleagues no more, the actor has decided to have no special birthday celebrations this year.