Dimple Yadav's assets include fixed deposits, ornaments, properties
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav's wife, Dimple Yadav has fixed deposits worth over Rs 53.77 lakh and ornaments worth over Rs 59.76 lakh as per the affidavit filed by her alongwith the nomination papers for the Kannauj Lok Sabha by election here today.
Yadav also has deposits in different banks in Lucknow, Etawah and Kannauj worth Rs 19,04,735 and shares worth Rs 1.42 lakh in Anurag Auto, according to the affidavit.
Dimple Yadav has life insurance policies worth over Rs 15 lakh and half share of two properties in Lucknow , a commercial building on MG Road worth Rs 67.50 lakh and another residential house worth Rs 71 lakh.
The chief minister's wife has a loan of Rs. 24.74 lakh against her name.
According to the IT return filed in 2011-2012 , her income has been shown as Rs 24,84,541.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today