Dinner for Four
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- SC junks Centreâs plea, stands by order to grant life to Rajiv Gandhi's killers
- After BJP ticket, Smriti Irani becomes target of mockery by Kumar Vishwas
- Tharoor faces slander and a contest
- Powerful 8.2 magnitude earthquake strikes off Chile, triggers tsunami alert
It's time for Dinner With Friends, courtesy People For Animals (PFA) Chandigarh. PFA is a registered trust working for animal welfare and environmental awareness since 1995, and is bringing to town the play directed by Feroz Khan to raise funds for various projects and activities with regard to animal welfare and sensitisation. PFA, in the recent past, has organised interesting fundraisers such as a centenary exhibition of Raja Ravi Verma's oleographs, works by Manu Parekh, designer candles by Dimple Kapadia and a slew of plays. Dinner with Friends is, originally, a Pulitzer award-winning play about four friends constituting two married couples. The audience will see on stage both couples in different ages and at various stages of their lives, and witness the effects of the break-up of one couple on the other, who first feel compelled to choose sides, and then begin to question the strength of their own seemingly tranquil marriage. The cast includes, Tisca Chopra, Joy Sengupta, Perizaad Zorabian and Vinay Jain.
The play will be staged on November 21 at Tagore Theatre at 6.45 pm. Passes will be available at The PFA Chandigarh Centre, House No 1522, Sector- 11- C, Chandigarh. Contact 2749080