Micromax launches 5-inch phablet Canvas HD
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Micromax launched a phablet in its Canvas series. The new device is called Canvas HD (A116). This is the company's first phone with a quad-core processor and it runs Android Jelly Bean. The price will be under Rs 15,000 and it will be available in February 2013.
The phone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone comes with a 2,100 mAh battery. MediaTek, the company which makes the phone's processor, says this phone runs cooler and consumes lesser power than most competitors. This means that the battery life may not be a disappointment.