Disgrace to profession, teacher forces 4-year-old to drink urine
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
The East Godavari district education officer today directed the head of the Ananparthy corporate schools to conduct an inquiry and submit a report on the incident of a teacher "allegedly forcing a four-year-old boy to drink his own urine".
A four-year-old student, studying in LKG at Satyabhama English Medium school at Ananparthy, yesterday while urgently wanting to go to the toilet, urinated in a plastic bottle in the class.
On noticing the incident, the teacher, Gouri, asked the student drink the urine, the police said.
The boy later informed the matter to his parents.
Today morning, the child's parents went to the Ananparthy police station and registered a case following which the matter was referred to the district education officer (DEO).
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France and India: A most exceptional friendship
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?