Disgrace to profession, teacher forces 4-year-old to drink urine
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
The East Godavari district education officer today directed the head of the Ananparthy corporate schools to conduct an inquiry and submit a report on the incident of a teacher "allegedly forcing a four-year-old boy to drink his own urine".
A four-year-old student, studying in LKG at Satyabhama English Medium school at Ananparthy, yesterday while urgently wanting to go to the toilet, urinated in a plastic bottle in the class.
On noticing the incident, the teacher, Gouri, asked the student drink the urine, the police said.
The boy later informed the matter to his parents.
Today morning, the child's parents went to the Ananparthy police station and registered a case following which the matter was referred to the district education officer (DEO).
The DEO asked the head of the school to conduct an inquiry into the incident and take stringent action against the teacher.