Dismembered body of woman found in sacks on Pankha Rd
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
The dismembered body of an unidentified woman was found in two drains by the Pankha Road, Southwest Delhi, on Friday morning. Police said the head is yet to be found. A case of murder and destruction of evidence was lodged.
"On Friday morning, a passerby noticed the body parts in a sack, floating in the drain near the Kali Mata temple and informed us. Police teams searched the area and found another sack in a drain near the DESU colony bus stop. We have ascertained that the parts are of the same person, a woman, though she is yet to be identified," a senior officer said.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth