Dismembered body of woman found in sacks on Pankha Rd
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
The dismembered body of an unidentified woman was found in two drains by the Pankha Road, Southwest Delhi, on Friday morning. Police said the head is yet to be found. A case of murder and destruction of evidence was lodged.
"On Friday morning, a passerby noticed the body parts in a sack, floating in the drain near the Kali Mata temple and informed us. Police teams searched the area and found another sack in a drain near the DESU colony bus stop. We have ascertained that the parts are of the same person, a woman, though she is yet to be identified," a senior officer said.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: Modi’s multilateral moment
- The politics of peace
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner