Disney-UTV signs Priyanka Chopra for Hollywood animation film Planes
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
Post making a name for herself in the Indian film industry, Priyanka Chopra is capturing the world of music with her latest album. Now we hear that the actress-turned-singer has been roped in by Disney - UTV for their next Hollywood animation film Planes.
The film, Planes which is being directed by Klay Hall, the director of The Simpsons, will feature the actress lending her voice to a lovable aircraft called Ishani. Cast opposite Dane Cook who will be the voice behind Dusty Crophopper.
Apparently, the makers of Planes were searching for an Indian voice to do justice to the Asian character of Ishani, when Klay's office got in touch with Siddharth Roy Kapoor, who in turn recommended Priyanka.
While the film itself is slated for release later this year, Priyanka will be dubbing for the original English version of the film, while a decision on the Hindi version is yet to be taken
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign