Disney-UTV signs Priyanka Chopra for Hollywood animation film Planes
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Post making a name for herself in the Indian film industry, Priyanka Chopra is capturing the world of music with her latest album. Now we hear that the actress-turned-singer has been roped in by Disney - UTV for their next Hollywood animation film Planes.
The film, Planes which is being directed by Klay Hall, the director of The Simpsons, will feature the actress lending her voice to a lovable aircraft called Ishani. Cast opposite Dane Cook who will be the voice behind Dusty Crophopper.
Apparently, the makers of Planes were searching for an Indian voice to do justice to the Asian character of Ishani, when Klay's office got in touch with Siddharth Roy Kapoor, who in turn recommended Priyanka.
While the film itself is slated for release later this year, Priyanka will be dubbing for the original English version of the film, while a decision on the Hindi version is yet to be taken
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore