Dita Von Teese has crush on gay singer Mika
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese, who recently enjoyed a night out with British singer Mika, says he is her latest crush.
Teese, 40, said she is a big fan of the 'Gracy Kelly' hitmaker and had a great time with the gay singer, reported Sun online.
"My star crush right now is Mika - he took me out for a fabulous dinner in his red convertible. He was dressed as a gentleman and he sent me flowers," she said.
The American beauty also said she was left star-struck when her designer friend Christian Louboutin introduced her to actress Lauren Bacall.
"I was starstruck when I met Lauren Bacall. I met her in New York, through my friend Christian Louboutin, we were at a dinner and she came wafting over and very kindly introduced herself to me before she spoke to Christian.
"I was forewarned by him that I shouldn't speak to her until she spoke to me because she's real Hollywood royalty."