Dita Von Teese has crush on gay singer Mika
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese, who recently enjoyed a night out with British singer Mika, says he is her latest crush.
Teese, 40, said she is a big fan of the 'Gracy Kelly' hitmaker and had a great time with the gay singer, reported Sun online.
"My star crush right now is Mika - he took me out for a fabulous dinner in his red convertible. He was dressed as a gentleman and he sent me flowers," she said.
The American beauty also said she was left star-struck when her designer friend Christian Louboutin introduced her to actress Lauren Bacall.
"I was starstruck when I met Lauren Bacall. I met her in New York, through my friend Christian Louboutin, we were at a dinner and she came wafting over and very kindly introduced herself to me before she spoke to Christian.
"I was forewarned by him that I shouldn't speak to her until she spoke to me because she's real Hollywood royalty."