Dita Von Teese has crush on gay singer Mika
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese, who recently enjoyed a night out with British singer Mika, says he is her latest crush.
Teese, 40, said she is a big fan of the 'Gracy Kelly' hitmaker and had a great time with the gay singer, reported Sun online.
"My star crush right now is Mika - he took me out for a fabulous dinner in his red convertible. He was dressed as a gentleman and he sent me flowers," she said.
The American beauty also said she was left star-struck when her designer friend Christian Louboutin introduced her to actress Lauren Bacall.
"I was starstruck when I met Lauren Bacall. I met her in New York, through my friend Christian Louboutin, we were at a dinner and she came wafting over and very kindly introduced herself to me before she spoke to Christian.
"I was forewarned by him that I shouldn't speak to her until she spoke to me because she's real Hollywood royalty."