Dita Von Teese has crush on gay singer Mika
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese, who recently enjoyed a night out with British singer Mika, says he is her latest crush.
Teese, 40, said she is a big fan of the 'Gracy Kelly' hitmaker and had a great time with the gay singer, reported Sun online.
"My star crush right now is Mika - he took me out for a fabulous dinner in his red convertible. He was dressed as a gentleman and he sent me flowers," she said.
The American beauty also said she was left star-struck when her designer friend Christian Louboutin introduced her to actress Lauren Bacall.
"I was starstruck when I met Lauren Bacall. I met her in New York, through my friend Christian Louboutin, we were at a dinner and she came wafting over and very kindly introduced herself to me before she spoke to Christian.