DLF shares recover after steep fall
Shares in DLF Ltd recover to rise 1 percent after falling as much as 1.6 percent in early trading.
The shares had initially slumped after DLF said late on Monday July-September net profit slumped 63 percent from a year ago, hit by slowing home sales.
DLF shares had fallen 5.2 percent over the three previous sessions.
However, analysts say the company's management indicated on a call that the second quarter was likely to be a trough and guided for an improvement in launches, continued debt reduction, and potential asset sales.
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains
- Green campaign: Phoolka to ride cycle, Bittu talks of birds
- SUV driver hits car, tries to run over inspector at naka; cases registered
- Parties cash in on Sunday mood, star appeal for votes
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death