DMRC to build subway without disrupting traffic
Express News Service : New Delhi, Mon Jan 21 2013, 01:57 hrs
- Fresh tremors felt in Nepal as death toll crosses 4,000 mark
- Nepal Earthquake: At Kathmandu Airport, a bit of panic, a lot of paranthas and puri
- Paid Rs 320 for a bottle of water, Nepal quake survivors recall the horror
- Nepal earthquake: First hand account from a mountaineer
- Even moderate tremors can cause heavy casualties in Delhi: Experts
The tenders for the station have been received and are being evaluated. This station has been built in a slightly curved manner to avoid any demolition of private or public properties.