Doc found hanging at home in Vadodara
A doctor working with a city-based private hospital was found hanging at his residence in Manjalpur area of the city on Friday, but police said he committed suicide three days ago.
The deceased, identified as Dr Raghvendra Yadav (27), worked as a resident medical officer with the private hospital. Manjalpur police said he had sought leave from work for three days. However, when he did not report on duty after his leave ended this morning, the hospital authorities enquired at his residence in Manjalpur.
When Dr Yadav did not respond to knocks on the door of his home, the hospital authorities informed police. The door was broken open in presence of police and the doctor was found hanging from ceiling fan in his room.
- Suspending dialogue after terrorist attack gives jihadis a veto over talks
- Bowie was an idol for everyone who didn’t know who they were, where they belonged
- Increase the stakeholders in the preservation of heritage
- A terror strike, a misdirected debate
- Mudra is a boon for small players
- Is bankruptcy code the first of a new trend?