Docs must be up to date with healthcare laws, says PGI Dean
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
PGI to hold meet on paediatric surgery
Chandigarh: The 8th Annual Conference & Workshop of Paediatric Endo-Surgeons of India (PESI-IAPS) will be organised by the paediatric surgery department of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, from February 8 to 10.
Surgeries like laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, minimal invasive cranial surgery, cystourethroscopy, bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, gastroscopy, and colonoscopy will be discussed at the meet. Dr Hugh Grant from Oxford, UK, and Dr Mike Chen from Brimingham, USA, will speak on paediatric endosurgery. Around 150 delegates from across India and abroad are expected to participate.