Doctor rapes girl on pretext of marriage, makes obscene MMS
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 22-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a doctor repeatedly in Modinagar area here on the pretext of marrying her, police said today. The girl told police that the doctor, identified as Gajendra Sengar, also made an obscene MMS of hers, they said.
The accused, a doctor at a government hospital in Meerut who also runs his clinic at Niwadi, is on the run, hours after a case was registered against him, they said. The girl lives with her family in Mouiddin area in Meerut. In her complaint, she said that she would often go to Gajendra's clinic at Niwadi area for medical treatment in 2008 and they gradually became friends and got into a relationship, police said.
"Accused doctor allegedly raped girl for several months on the pretext of marrying her and made obscene MMS of hers. Girl told us that Gajendra promised her that he would marry her, but he didn't", a senior police officer said.
"He also threatened her that if she told her relationship with him to anyone, he would release her MMS", he said. On the other hand, family members of the doctor have refuted the allegations made by girl, they added.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express