Dodsal acquires Chennai's AE&E IDEA
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
UAE-based engineering, procurement and construction company Dodsal Group has acquired Chennai-based AE&E IDEA (India) Private Limited, it was announced here on Tuesday.
The acquisition adds to Dodsal's growing portfolio and improves its project execution capabilities in the engineering, procurement and construction sectors.
In its 27 years, AE&E IDEA (India) Pvt Ltd has established its presence in the power, oil and gas and infrastructure sectors and complements and enhances Dodsal's engineering division's own strengths in the fields of oil and gas, power, pipelines, infrastructure, exploration & mining.
Rajen A Kilachand, the Chairman and President of Dodsal Group, said the acquisition is a strategic fit and further strengthens the company's existing business footprint in the energy, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
"It opens a new window to provide comprehensive solutions and deliver path-breaking technological development in the engineering, procurement and construction space. With huge investments expected in the energy and power sector, we are confident that the synergies with this acquisition will help us to achieve our core mission of serving customers globally," he said.
The enhanced engineering expertise augments the engineering capability within Dodsal's existing business line, providing areas for exploring value engineering options and providing customers more cost-effective EPC business solutions, which sync perfectly with a deeper strategy at Dodsal to execute EPC projects with in-house engineering resources.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance